We can give you more of what you love if we better understand you and therefore we capture information about you in order to improve your experience of the website. We aim to explain clearly what data we collect, why, how we use it and your rights in relation to it.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND WE ONLY SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTIES IN A SECURE WAY.”
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, mailing address, phone number, email address, etc. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
2. Data which allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site and enables us to give you a better, more personalized experience on our website. This data is collected by cookies and similar technologies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. We use different types of cookies including Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Information about your use of our website and your IP address is transmitted to Google Inc and is used by us to evaluate use of our website, compile statistical reports on activity on our website and create profiles of aggregated visitors using Google Analytics demographics. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalized facilities and your progress to check out may take longer.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
5. We use Facebook, Instagram and Google AdWords to advertise ZEGAR products and services. Our retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie is used to allow us to identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
ZEGAR collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
1. Your information helps us to more effectively process your order, maintain guarantee records, respond to your customer service requests and support needs and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
2. To carry out security checks (this may involve sharing your details to fraud prevention agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions).
3. To comply with legal requirements, we are entitled to use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
4. We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
1.You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us. Please ensure you type “update” in the subject line of your email.
2.You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us. Type “No Marketing” in the subject line and then the following in the main text: -
your full name, postal address, including postcode, your email address.
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.